on a scale from 1 to sansa stark, how much do you regret your childhood crush
I just have so many ideas of the person I want to be, and they never quite line up with the person I am… I am always hungry for this idealistic integrity where the positive sentiments I feel and the standards I believe in match everything I do, and it’s so hard when everything that happens in the course of a day seems to push me farther and farther away from that ideal.
I couldn’t have said it better myself.
- Dumbledore: The dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students
- Dumbledore: Except for detention
- Dumbledore: Where you will be forced to wander around when it's darkest and scariest
- Dumbledore: Doesn't that make so much sense
- Dumbledore: I'm so good at rules
- Dumbledore: Ten points to Dumbledore